Some things I am taking away from this study are:
- God gave us the gift of prayer to develop a closer relationship with Him.
- God gave us the gift of prayer so we can ask!
- Prayer shifts our focus to God.
- God wants our prayers to be open and honest.
- God does not always answer our prayers in the way we expect.
- Prayer helps us plan and be ready for whatever storms may come.
- Prayer gives us stability.
- God expects us to pray for others and wants us to ask others for prayer.
- We need to wait on God's timing
- Our requests change as we are walking in God's will.
Basically, prayer is a life-changing gift that God has given us and no one is the same after they develop a life style of prayer. Are you developing a life style of prayer?