Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update

Hi Faithful Readers!

I have had a few people ask me why I haven't been on my blog for a while. There is no real good answer except that I have had some routines change and I have been struggling to take the time to write my posts. Believe me when I say that I miss it! Writing out my thoughts for this blog definitely deepens my personal time in the Bible. Plan to see regular posts again. I actually feel a difference in my attitude when I am not spending as much time in the Bible and with God. I need God and the transformation He brings to my life daily!

With that thought, I would like to leave you with Romans 12:2, which says, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." The only way we will be able to be transformed is by the renewing of our mind. The only way we can have a renewal is through the Holy Spirit as Titus 3:4-6 tells us, "But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior."

Let us pray for a renewing of our minds that only the Holy Spirit can bring so we can live transformed lives and shine the light of Christ to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.