Monday, December 13, 2010

Nothing Is Impossible With God

Luke 1:26-38

As I have grown in faith and in my walk with God, I have often found myself amazed at how God works with the impossible. I have had friends in hopeless situations and have seen myself in situations that seemed overwhelming, and then watched God move His hand in such an unexpected way. Gabriel's visit to Mary is one of those moments in history where God does the impossible to show His incredible and unending love for us. Please read Luke 1:26-38.

Nothing is impossible with God! Please let the truth of those words pour over you. Who ever heard of a virgin becoming pregnant? Who ever heard of being fully God and fully man? Yet God worked the impossible to fulfill His plan of salvation and restoration with us! Maybe you are finding yourself in what seems to be an impossible situation. God wants to do a mighty work to reveal His power and glory to you and everyone around you. He may not answer in the way you expect; who ever expected the Messiah to be born to a poor family and have such a humble beginning by being born in a stable? That baby, Jesus, changed the world forever and He changed me. When God moves in your situation you will be changed.

Have you let the truth that nothing is impossible with God wash over you and your situation? We may not be able to handle our situation, but God can! 2 Corinthians 12:9 says, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Praise God that His power shines in our weakness! Nothing is impossible with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.