Sunday, January 2, 2011

Satisfying Love

Happy New Year! This year has already had a bit of an emotional beginning for me; however, God is so good! God always provides what we need when we need it - whether it is strength and encouragement, or wisdom to know what to do. Praise God that He is always with us!

I will have difficulty posting over the next week because of limited access to the internet, but please continue to visit because I will definitely post when I get the opportunity. The children's ministry at our church is learning about determination; which is a virtue that God wants to see displayed in our lives. I am determined to post when I have the opportunity and access to the internet! I am also determined to learn 2 new memory verses each month throughout the year.

Here is my first verse of the year: "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14. Oh that we can all wake up and be satisfied with the love that God so lavishly pours out on us! I feel that the best way we can connect with God's satisfying love is by spending time with Him and in His Word. I pray that this year you and I will find satisfaction in His love and grow in our love for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.