Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Addendum

I forgot to mention that the organization, Women At Risk, helps women to build marketable skills in the recovery process. One of the skills they teach is jewelry and apparel making. They are based near Grand Rapids, Michigan and have a boutique that people can visit to buy the jewelry. You can also shop their website and support women who have been taken out of slavery and is being brought to wholeness through Christ.  While these women are healing and learning their trade, the workers are sharing Christ with them.  I have bought a few pieces from them and it touches my heart every time my daughter and I wear them.  People comment on my necklace and I can then share the wonderful work that Women At Risk does and share about human trafficking.  Please support them by buying something you would buy at the store anyway!  They have a wide range of prices on their items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.