Saturday, April 30, 2011

Memory Verse #9

Ephesians 3:18-19

"And may you have the power to understand as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.  Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God."

My new memory verse!  I thought this verse fit in very well with my study on the Armor of God because according to these verses, we need to experience Christ's love for us in order to be made complete in the fullness of life and the power that comes from God.  Over the last few weeks, I have been experiencing a new awakening of Christ's love for me and I have experienced a change in my prayer life as a result.  I do not believe this fresh pouring of God's love has come by chance, I believe it is because I prayed it into my life.  I was noticing that I had allowed all the distractions in my life to bog down my spiritual walk and I prayed that I would have a renewed passion.  God didn't just answer my prayer to renew my passion, He woke me up!

If you do not or have never experienced an overwhelming sense of God's love for you, ask God to reveal His love to you in a new way.  Pray for an understanding of how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is for you.  Pray these verses into your lives; praying scripture is so powerful!  "Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.