Saturday, August 6, 2011

Computer Fixed (Hopefully)

Okay!  Hopefully the computer is fixed!  We took it in to have it looked at and they took off a couple of little annoying viruses that seemed to sneak through our security software.  They also fixed some updates that were not working right (probably due to the viruses).  So we brought the computer back home and started to re-install the printer software and it did it AGAIN - inexplicable shut down.  Ugh!  We uninstalled all the printer software again and now it is working fine.  We are now trying to figure out if the issue is our printer/software or if there is an update that has now decided that our printer is evil.  It is frustrating to be sure; however, I am at least able to post an update for you.  I am working on getting some posts scheduled so this week will be normal again.

I will say that my study was interesting since all my Bible study tools are online (can't afford all the HUGE books) and I just had to read the Bible.  It was good to stand back and just reflect on what was written on the page and not do some digging.  I just needed a reminder that spending time just reading and thinking is effective and necessary as well.

I'm glad to be back and I hope this is a permanent state...thanks for your continued patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.