Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Lord Knows

Psalm 139

This is one of my favorite Psalms!  When I read it, it is like taking a deep breath and letting it all out with a sigh.  David spoke from his heart when he expressed that God was always with him.  David even went as far to say that if he tried to hide from God, He would still be with him.  God is always with us and He loves us dearly.

Life here on earth is not always easy and it is often unfair, but isn't it wonderful to know that God is always with us and always watching and always caring?  No matter what you are going through, the Lord knows and is with you.  No matter what has caused you great pain, the Lord knows and He wants to heal you.  No matter what you are doing, the Lord knows and He wants you to honor Him in all you do.  No matter what...the Lord knows.

He knew you before you were even born!  Have you thought about that?  God knew what you were going to do and where you were going to go before you even thought about it.  God saw you before you knew Him.  God knows everything about you; all your strengths and weaknesses.  He knows all your favorite things and He know what you dislike.  God knows all of you and He still loves you and wants to be with you!

Let God's love surround you today.  Pray and thank God for being with you through everything.

Linking up with iFellowship Seeds of Faith Blog Hop.

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from ifellowship...I love this Psalm! He is so good and present..always!
    Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always awed that God knew before I was in my momma's arms. Visiting from i-fellowship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love psalm 139! love your last sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true... it is good to be reminded how well He knows us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Psalms are my favorite! I am in them right now and am drawing so much from them. Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up with The Wednesday Word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the featured friend for iFellowship this week! What a beautiful thought! It always amazes me when I look back and can see in retrospect how God knew what was perfect for me when I had no way of knowing it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite Psalms! I am so grateful for how intimately He knows us!

    Here from The Wednesday Word...joy and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.