Saturday, February 4, 2012

God's Child

Psalm 139

One of my favorite Psalms is Psalm 139, and I thought this would be a nice Psalm to look at after finishing up my Only God study.  The first verse of Psalm 139 says, "O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me."  Isn't that thought beautiful?  No one knows us like our Creator; not our spouse, children, or parents.  Only God knows us inside and out and still loves us.  We read throughout this Psalm that God sees us when we travel or stay home and He knows what we are going to say even before the words are formed on our lips.  God is with us and there is no way we could escape Him.  God made us complex and we have His mark of workmanship all over us.  God knew our every moment of life even before we were born.

As you go through your day today, be blessed by the knowledge that you are a precious creation of the One and Only God Almighty and He loves you more than you can comprehend.  You are a child of God.

You are invited to read my post entitled, "A Ride Home," at Seeds of Faith Women.

This post is linked with Spiritual Sundays.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! I will go look at your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful reminder of how wonderful it is to be God's child. Love that picture.
    Thank you for sharing on Spiritual Sundays.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.