Monday, April 29, 2013

The Greatest

I'm going to step out of what I usually do with my posts and ask you a few questions to reflect on your own.  I think if we change our routine every now and then, it keeps us from getting in a rut when we are reading the Bible and helps us to keep relying on God for understanding.  Please read Matthew 22:34-45.

These verses have been broken up into two separate themes; however, what theme seems to be present in both sections?

What are the two most important commands Jesus tells us to follow?

How do all the other commands fall into order when these two commands are obeyed?

Jesus doesn't give His identity to the Pharisees; however, He instead challenges them on who the Messiah is.  What does He point out about the Messiah's true identity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.