Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ambassadors

This week is going to be a very busy week for me and I already know that writing my usual posts in the morning will be difficult.  While I may not have time to write out my thoughts, I still want to share with you what I am reading each day.  Spend some time reading and thinking about what God is telling you through the verse and I know you will be blessed.  The verse that I am looking at this morning is 2 Corinthians 5:17-21.  These are verses I looked at a few weeks ago; however, they are on my mind again.  Please take the time to meditate on what it means to be God's ambassadors.  Think about how we become His ambassadors because He makes us a new creation.  It just amazes me to think about the fact that He has made us to represent Him here on earth so we can bring people into His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.