Thursday, March 20, 2014

Taking a Small Break

For a little over a month, I have been struggling with migraines and poor sleep.  While I finally found myself headache free last week after a three week bout with daily migraines, I then jumped into a new phase of not sleeping well.  Needless to say, this has created a little difficulty for me to have time to write in the morning because I've been slow to get up.  I am planning to take a little break this week and next week just to get better.  I would encourage you to continue reading in the Bible each day.  If you don't know what to read, go to Biblegateway.com and read the verse of the day; you can even subscribe to have them send the verse of the day to your email.  The more you spend time in the Bible, the more you will crave your time in the the Bible.  Here is the verse of the day for today:

"Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good."  1 Peter 2:2-3.  Keep craving our amazing God!  As we have been learning, when we seek God with all our heart, we will find Him.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon,

    Enjoy your much deserved break. 3 John 1v2 and Psalm 107 v20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What wonderful verses you shared with me!

      Delete
  2. Hope you get feeling better and sleeping better soon! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing your feedback.